About Me

My photo
Jack of All trades... hopefully master of some.

Sunday 26 December 2010

Dec 24th Doodle: Happy 3rd Wedding Anniversary

24.12.2010
Happy 3rd Wedding Anniversary To My Darling Husband and love to Jose and Sanae Cruz our surprise witnesses on the day and now dear friends; Memories from of Municipal Building, Manhattan, NYC.

Copyright EvE2010/All Rights Reserved.


And yes well spotted I actually did this yesterday on the same fee spread sheet at the end of work but in my defence I knew I'd be having too much fun today with a trip to Mumbles for a slap up anni breakfast in The Kitchen Table (AMAZING FOOD/STAFF/PLACE) and thought the £ related background would be apt as got married near/in the financial district of NYC. Oh the memories are too good to be true!

No comments:

Post a Comment